Uganda Gorillas and Wildlife Photography Safaris Uganda
Photography safaris is a special experience! Long days, many animals including gorillas and chimpanzees, varied cultures, changing weather, variable geography and differing environments all offer excellent opportunities for great photography experience.
Uganda photography safaris / trips are customized and are Private Photo Safaris within Uganda. We design Uganda photography Safaris basing on your personal preferences and desires.
The Uganda wildlife photography safaris are for all types of photographers from amateur to professional photographers. You can get the finest shots of all types of wildlife including if lucky the tree climbing lions, Mountain Gorillas and also the ever welcoming faces of the Ugandan people and the diverse scenery of this African country.
We focus on providing you with the most unique, memorable, and personalized photography holidays tailored to your individual needs. We understand that everyone has different interests and travelers want the freedom to make their great adventure everything they want it to be. It is only your schedule we have to honor as you personally design your safari and honor your pace.
The following services are guaranteed while on a photo safari in Uganda with All Gorilla Trips:
- A 4 wheel drive safari vehicle with a pop-up-roof for maximum photography experience.
- All your equipment will be packed in the vehicle so there is no worry in losing them. We will also provide you with a bean bag / a window mount you can rest your camera for clear as well as steady shots.
- A knowledgeable English speaking driver guide.
- Boat Rides in areas like the Murchison Falls and the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth Park, Lake Victoria, Lake Mburo and Lake Bunyonyi as well as any other areas with large water bodies
- Private guided Safari Walks